Functionally of a Chat Forum:
• Login based Chat server software for a live chat-room
• Users can chat with each other within a separate window beneath the standard chat interface.
• Each chatter gets his own private channel automatically and has the possibility to invite someone.
• Each chatter can configure the chat so that he gets an sound or message if there is a new line posted to him.
• URLs, email addresses, and links are automatically transformed to a link in the text frame
Functionality of a Live Chat:
• Unlimited operators, departments, and users
• Live Support with visitors on your site in real time
• Proactive chat invites
• Typing Preview to see what is being typed as it is being typed
• Chat Transcripts and Logging
• page and referrer Tracking
• Canned Messages
Functionality of a Blog:
• Bloggers will benefit from user friendly interface with plenty of features allowing them to create and maintain great looking blogs.
• Rich functionality for the blog users to update and customize their blogs (adds notes, comments, upload pictures etc).
• Post your own news and allow registered users to contribute, rate, and review stories.
• Allows the script owner to display, add, edit, and delete information on their website. Updated to allow viewers to add comments per article as well as allow the script owner to easily delete or edit these comments.
Functionality of a Newsletter:
• One-way email announcement delivery system. It is great for newsletters, publicity lists, notifications, and many other uses.
• Web Interface lets you write and send messages, and manage over the internet.
• Keeps sending messages from your web server, even after you shut down your computer.
• No duplicate messages. No 'forgotten' messages.
• Open/View Tracking tells you how many users opened your email message.
• HTML email messages. Subscribers can be given the choice between text or html email messages. You decide whether subscribers can choose, what the default choice is, and what format a message is sent in: text only, html only, or both!
• CSV Import and Export. Use CSV and tab delimited files to import your existing list of users or to export the users on the system for use in your in-house database.
• Attachments can be uploaded and included in messages for download.
• Send a Web page. The URL of a web page you want to send to your users, and it will fetch it and send it. You can even put subscriber-specific parameters in the URL.